Programme Management is the process of managing several related projects, often with the intention of improving an organization's performance. In this case RED-e4 through its network of associates can support complex voice programmes whether it’s the implementation of Voice Compliance requirements or a technology refresh with significant change to processes and the operating model.
The team of associates has experience and has delivered in the following areas:
- Strategic - C-level experience in listed companies across communications and financial services
- Financial - annual mobility costs halved within 18 months for Tier 1 Global Bank; £13m saved in Programme budget
- Feasibility - delivery of complex technical evaluations - including proofs-of-concept, scoring and demonstration to the client - involving multiple vendors within 6-8 weeks, backed up by a full report with clear recommendations
- Technology - recovery and conversion of a 1 billion record / 3+ Petabyte VR inventory to compliant, resilient infrastructure with enhanced metadata, with a new operating model
- Commercial - delivered savings of $4.8m / 30% by revisiting methodology, technical design and commercial agreements when the associates were brought in to recover a failing 2 year Programme
- Operations - designed and delivered effective operating models for technology deployments in communications surveillance, legal eDiscovery, infrastructure implementations and product design & launch in the cloud
Our shared approach includes programme governance which engages with key stakeholders whilst minimising effort from, and impact to, the client. We adopt an agile approach to delivery using technical project management which can speak to vendor technical teams as easily as client executives. From senior programme management through to technical / engineering design, activity planning and tracking, budgetary and quality control - our associates have an enviable track record.
We use the same techniques which have made our Accelerated RFP and evaluation programmes so successful and can provide references to back this up. When bonuses and reputations are at risk, the RED-e4 Programme approach can deliver peace of mind.